Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday is Trash Day


Sharon says: 
I asked our landlady when is trash day.
Tuesday dear.
Do you put your trash out at night?
No dear. Too many animals and the bear.
Bryson is the only bear Sharon wants to see
Bear?
Yes dear, we had a bear last year in the back yard down by the river.
Bear?
Yes dear.
So when do they come by and pick up the trash?
Noon, or 11 or so.
Ok. So I can put it out around 11.
Sure.
Recycling?
Over the mountain dear.
What?
You take it to the recycling place, over the mountain. East West Road to Middle Road, around the circle, 2nd right.
Thanx, got it.

  Also I would like to take a moment to say goodbye to my long hot showers in Baltimore and hello to my short, temperamental showers here in the country. Goodbye Harford Road, hello my long dirt road with no lights and where I need a flashlight to walk Vinnie in the dark (close to where my new friend the bear might live).
  Love you all and miss you too.

1 comment:

  1. Stop showering! The smell will keep the bears away! :-)

    ReplyDelete