Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DOWN WITH DOMA AND PROP. 8 OUT THE DOOR

  Today is one of the happiest days of my life. Today I have never been more prouder of my country. I thank the Supreme Court for making a decision of inclusion for all. I have not stopped crying since 10:10AM June 26th. When I met Terri over 7 years ago I knew we were destined to be together. When we fell in love we wanted to be more to each other than "partner". I grew knowing a longing I would be a married individual. Terri and I just celebrated 3 years of marriage together. I have never been more happy to be an American. I am one of the most patriotic people you will ever meet. Today I am an equal married American. We love all of you who follow this post! Today we are two of the happiest people in this world.
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment